Austrian blinds, also known as Austrian curtains, is an extremely luxurious and splendid type of curtains. The Austrian blinds are a bit like roman blinds, except that they are made up in big curled waves. Next to them, it is possible to hang both day and night curtains made of finer fabrics, or to decorate their underside with a portjer fabric that blocks a direct sunlight.
Austrian blinds can be made from daytime fabric, night-time fabric, as well as interlining. Natural silk, organza fabrics, untraditionally falling taffeta are suitable for these curtains.
Additional night shades can be easily matched to the Austrian blinds. In this case, the compatibility of all fabrics is important to maintain a luxurious and integral image.
- free designer consultation,
- sketch and project execution,
- fabrics for Austrian blinds,
- Austrian blinds hanging systems,
- Austrian blinds decoration accessories,
- Austrian blinds sewing and hanging.